Structural Steel Fabricators
RWI is one of the region's leading structural steel fabricators. We have the experienced craftsmen, the facility, and the technical tools needed to manufacture structural steel components for construction and industry.
Key resources include:
- 3D Modeling using Autodesk Inventor, ProNest, and AutoCAD.
- CNC Plasma Cutting using Hypertherm 800, 900, and 1000 systems, and a Koike Aronson 10'x20' Hypertherm Plasma Table.
- Press Brake Forming using a 48" manual, 10' manual, 10' auto, 6' hydraulic with and 12'x200 ton hydraulic w/auto backstop.
- Roll forming using 6 systems, from 30" to 10'.
- Lifting, with four 7-1/2 ton overhead hoists.
- Positioning using Pandjiris systems, including a PR-50/17 Turning Roll with a capacity of 25 tons turning and 8.5 tons support.
- MIG/TIG/Stick (Arc) Welding - 15 weld stations in all; welders are certified to AWS standards.
- Mechanical finishing, sand blasting; also pretreatments and painting.
RWI structural steel fabricators have extensive experience, and the know-how to succeed with complex projects. Call us today and let’s discuss how we can help.